Monday, July 27, 2009

Pesto Ravioli

Oh this is so yummy!
However, I could not get Allikaye to try it!
I mean it stayed on her plate until bedtime!
I let her eat some crackers, but she even denied ice cream for one bite!
Grrr...
I think it was the green in the pesto that frightened the little Miss!

So...you want the recipe now?
Matt and I loved it!!
We even made it again the next night!
But Allikaye had mac n cheese!


What you need:
olive oil
yellow bell pepper
sliced carrots
1 can chicken broth
1 package refrigerated cheese filled ravioli
1/4 cup pesto
parmesan cheese

Get Cookin:
Pour broth into skillet and add ravioli.
Bring to a boil.
Then simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the pepper and carrots in olive oil until tender,
about 5 minutes too!
Remove some of the broth then add in peppers and carrots
and 1/4 cup pesto.
Mix well
and serve with LOVE!

Hope your kids eat it!
If they won't...I will!

2 comments:

amanda said...

both the new recipes look delish honey!! i will be back to try them soon!

o-h-crap.blogspot.com said...

Hello, just dropping by to say hi =)

Lily @ [http://tricks-about-cashcrate.blogspot.com]