Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chicken Bacon Spinach Alfredo

Here is a yummy recipe that is eaZy - or else I probably wouldn't have made it! I tweaked it a little - to make it even more easy for me...does that say something about me?...hmmm...
Chicken Bacon Spinach Alfredo
(I just named after all the ingredients...clever, I know)
You need:
1 package fettuccine
1 lb. bacon
1 jar prepared alfredo sauce
1 package frozen, chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 or 2 cans of cooked chicken (I love the chicken in a can - saves so much time)
Italian seasoning
Parmesan cheese
Start boiling the noodles...cook the bacon, and save a little of the drippings...put the chicken into the drippings to heat it up a little...pour in alfredo sauce...crumble the bacon in it... add in the spinach....some italian seasoning...then toss in with the fettuccine! Yum! It was straight up Macaroni Grill in our mouths!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds yummy! Thanks for sharing! I'm glad to find another "chicken in a can" fan. Others hate the thought of it, but I'm with you... it's so much easier! Working mommies need easy! :)