Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pretzel Time!!

I have been wanting to make these
"copycat" pretzels for some time now...
they are supposedly the same recipe as Auntie Anne's pretzels...
yum! And yes...it is EASY!!
A Boy, A Girl, and A Pug introduced me to this site for the recipe...click here.
Here are the finished products...
I made cinnamon and sugar pretzels...
Parmesan and garlic pretzels...
Plain buttered and salted...
And some PIZZA pretzels!
They are seriously just as tasty as the "mall pretzels"!!

3 comments:

amanda said...

honey YUMMY!!

can't wait to start cooking!!

unless of course you have some leftovers you just want to send over my way :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ash!! You know that Erin and I are friends with the actual Auntie Anne!! LOL.

dani said...

omgoodness (LITERALLY)!!! aunt annie's pretzels are my favorite, ashley. i could totally hug your neck for linking this recipe:b
love,
dani